Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £58 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
EYFS Teaching Assistants required
Flourish Education are currently recruiting qualified Nursery Nurse to join an “Outstanding” nursery school located in Walsall. The role is due to commence April and is likely to last for the remainder of the academic year.
The school are looking to recruit a long-term Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for 1:1 support in the morning and taking nurture groups in the PM.
The working hours are 8.30 to 11.30 and 12.30 to 3.30 (30 hours per week)
As a dedicated Nursery Nurse, you will be committed to ensuring that children leave the setting to enter the first years in school with all the key social skills required.
We are looking for a bubbly, friendly and hands on individual with a desire to really make a difference during this crucial stage in a child's development. You will need to be flexible and have experience within childcare and is familiar with the EYFS framework.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have at least NVQ Level 2 in teaching assistance or equivalent
· Have experience of supporting and working with pupils who have special educational needs
· You must has experience of working in a school setting
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Nursery staff
· Previously been responsible for a group
· To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching/senior staff to enable access to learning for a autistic pupil with an Education, Health and Care Plan
· Be responsible for a group
· To plan learning activities with the class teacher
· To help with the assessment of the pupil's progress
· Competitive rates of pay
· Holiday pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· FREE ongoing CPD
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education