Quinton, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working partnership with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ mainstream Primary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting a EYFS Teaching Assistant.
The school are looking for someone to work within a reception class on a full time long term basis. Responsibilities will include supporting the class teacher, conducing small group work and providing 1:1 support to children where necessary.
The role is due to start September 2021 and is expected to continue until the end of the Autumn Term at the earliest.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 2 qualification or above
· Experience working in a EYFS setting
· SEN experience is essential
· To have supported pupils one to one or in small groups
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Provide one to one and group support
· Support the class teacher
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education