Flourish Education are recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to work in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ one-form entry Primary school. The school is located in the South-East of Coventry and are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is extremely pro-active, hands on and can use their initiative.
Responsibilities of an EYFS Teaching Assistant at our client’s school will include using your initiative, provide support to the Class Teacher and help prepare the classroom ahead of lessons, safeguard all children, assist with personal care and take small groups/ 1:1 interventions.
Flourish Education is looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to start immediately, to work on a long-term and full-time basis until the end of the academic year in a Reception Class.
Required skills for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Level 2 or above relevant EYFS qualification
- Experience working as a Nursery Practitioner / TA in EYFS
- To be able to work in conjunction with class teacher effectively
- Ability to contribute to safe, engaging, and positive learning environment.
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £85.00 per day which equates to £16,575 based on working 5 days per week
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
The school is located in the South-East of Coventry which is easily accessible from Rugby, Kenilworth, and Balsall Common. Onsite car parking is available.
If you are a dedicated EYFS Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting students through their education then, please apply now or call Courtney Walker to find out more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.