Flourish Education are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partner schools in the Walsall area 2 days per week. The school is welcoming and we always get great feedback from our candidates on what a nice school it is to work at! This is on a part-time basis starting ASAP and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
About the school:
- Great outdoor learning environment including a new forest school area
- Supportive staff team
- They use Read Write Inc
- On sit parking available
- Well respected in the local community
- Good school culture
- Support the class teacher where needed
- Support pupils in small groups and the occasional 1:1
- Support learning through running intervention groups, previous experience in doing this is desirable
- Promote a positive learning environment
Required skills and experience
Only applicants with a relevant Level 2 or Level 3 qualification will be contacted regarding this role. Shortlisting is occurring this week so if this sounds like something you’re interested in then please apply as soon as possible.
Alongside your Teaching Assistant qualification, you would need:
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update (If you don’t currently have one, we can support you with this application)
- A minimum of 2 excellent references dated in the past 24 months
What we offer at Flourish Education to our Teaching Assistants:
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £77.46 to £90 per day
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The schools is easily accessible from the areas of Sutton, Walsall, Pelsall, Cannock and Brownhills.
Interested? Apply now or call Kaier for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.