Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham that are looking to a recruit a Female PE Teacher. Our client’s staff team are extremely motivated to deliver high quality teaching that allows students to maximise their potential and their GCSE pass rates are 15% higher than the national average.
The school is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic teacher who is able to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and undertake whole class teaching responsibilities.
This role is covering a teacher absence and is expected to start after October Half Term and continue until the end of the year.
To apply to this PE Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in PE
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of BTEC and GCSE
· Able to teach both theoretical and practical PE
Responsibilities as a Female PE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC PE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £150 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.