Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Small Heath who are recruiting a Finance Administrator on a part-time temporary basis. Our client offers a varied and broad curriculum and sets both students and staff high expectations to achieve their maximum potential.
This role will involve providing effective financial and administrative support to ensure a smooth operational running on a day to day basis. Duties will include maintaining financial records, processing authorised purchase orders, prepare invoices, and recapturing purchases.
Experience using Microsoft Office and Financial Databases is essential to this role.
This Finance Administrator role is to start immediately until Christmas.
To apply to this Finance Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as a Finance Administrator
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School / Sixth Form or College
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· Experience using a Financial Database
Responsibilities of a Finance Administrator:
· General office duties
· Maintaining financial records
· Process authorised purchase orders
· Prepare invoices
· To paid be up to £95 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education