Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a finance officer to work in a local primary school in the Telford area. This role would include dealing with Finances, ordering, dealing with invoices and using Yooz software.
This role would be starting ASAP and would be an ongoing role for the right candidate. Working hours would be 8:30 - 16:30 but the school could be flexible on that depending on candidate circumstances.
This school have a tight-knit team and is always welcoming to staff members who have been in previously
• Working as an Office Administrator.
• Liaise with the other members of the office team.
• Complete General administrative duties.
• Meeting and dealing with enquiries from staff, parents and pupils.
• To answer phone calls/enquiries and complete general administrative duties.
• Working between 8.30 to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Experience working in finance
Required skills and experience.
• Previous experience working within a school office.
• Knowledge of Yooz or other school systems is desirable.
• Confident when dealing with enquiries and face-to-face interaction.
• Friendly and welcoming demeanour.
• A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
• Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
What can Flourish Education offer you?
• Agency offering a personal and friendly approach.
• Personal CV writing service.
• Actual salary of £78.15 to £90 per day
• Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
• Free on-going CPD opportunities.
• Pension scheme.
• PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
• Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The Administrator role is based in the Telford area and is accessible by car and public transport. There is parking on site for teachers and support staff.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now or get in touch with Fraser at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and