Oldbury, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in the Sandwell area who are currently recruiting for a long term Food and Technology Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4 with experience. This is a successful school for 11-18 year olds where you will be teaching Food and Technology within a department who are supportive, successful and share good practice. The school believe in challenging the pupils to achieve the best they can whilst making the most of the opportunities the school has to offer.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Food and Technology to work with key stages 3 & 4 to work five days per week. Must have previous experience with teaching Food & Technology but NQT’S are also encouraged to apply.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Two references from your last teaching posts
· Experience with teaching Food Technology
· Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 & KS5.
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.