Aston, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Aston that are recruiting a Food Technology Teacher to start as soon as possible
Our client is an all-girls school and provide schooling that works towards the development of the whole child in a dynamic, spiritual and purposeful community. Clear communication, positive relationships, real life experiences and a richly varied curriculum are all integral components in the educational journey of their pupils.
This role will involve teaching students in Food Technology lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful candidate will start a long-term part time contract starting as soon as possible.
To apply for the Food Technology role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· To have worked as an Art or Design Technician or Teacher previously
· Experience working in Art and or Food Technology lessons
Responsibilities of a Food Technology:
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4
· Able to demonstrate student’s progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· Follow Health and Safety procedures
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information about the food technology role, please contact George at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.