Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham near the Worcestershire border that are recruiting a Food Technology Teacher to start as soon as possible. The school has a great ethos as well as an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating.
Our client is looking for an experienced Food Teacher to cover a maternity leave on a long-term basis. Teaching will be required predominantly across Key Stage 3 and 4 including theory and practical lessons. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This Food Technology role is due to start ASAP on a long-term basis until September 2021.
To apply to this Food Technology Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Food Technology
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Food Technology Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
• To be paid up to £160 day
• Continued professional development
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
• Holiday Pay
• A dedicated consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education