Saltley, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Saltley who are currently recruiting a Food Technology Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis. Our client believes education has the power to be life changing. The prospect of making that happen genuinely drives them, they are determined that no child will be left behind.
This role will involve preparing for and supporting students in Food Technology lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful candidate will play a key role in the department supporting students and their learning across the subject. You will be required to teach lessons to KS3 and KS4 classes.
This position is to start ASAP on a long-term basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· To have worked as an Food Technology Teacher previously
· Experience working in Food Technology lessons
· Arrange classroom ready for lessons
· Organise and manage equipment
· Follow Health and Safety procedures
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual