, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Part Time
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in Walsall who are currently recruiting for a long term Food and Technology Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4 with experience in SEND. This is a successful school for 11-16 year olds where you will be teaching Food and Technology within a department who are supportive, successful and share good practice. The school believe in challenging the pupils to achieve the best they can whilst making the most of the opportunities the school has to offer.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Food and Technology to work with key stages 3 and 4 to work 2 days per week. Must have previous experience with SEND, social and emotional wellbeing and Autism.
This is a long term post starting mid November 2017
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
· Experience with SEND, social and emotional wellbeing & Autism
· Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and KS4.
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.