Harbourne, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Foundation Studies Teacher from September 2019. Our client is a multicultural school which provides an environment where students feel safe and are able to achieve.
A successful candidate will be working with the Foundation Studies Team teaching Year 7 and 8 a thematic curriculum to facilitate and encourage students learning and integration into the school. Strong behaviour management in the classroom is essential and you will be required to plan collaboratively and carry out whole class teaching responsibilities.
Secondary and Primary Teachers are encouraged to apply and this positon is due to start from September 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in any Subject (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience working with in a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Experience teaching Foundation Studies is desirable but not essential
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Provide group and 1:1 support to students
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education