Up to £85 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a Middle School near Pershore and Evesham who are looking for a full-time Cover Supervisor to join the team in September. The school is located in a residential area and has a great community ethos.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Cover Supervisor teacher to join the school on a temporary basis starting in September with the potential to go permanent.
The position is full time covering various classes across the school, from Year 5 to Year 7. There may be times when the candidate is required to cover in the first school which is attached. This role is suitable for candidates with teaching experience or NQT’s looking to build upon their university placements.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 4 qualification.
• Experience working in a middle school environment is beneficial.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To cover various classes across KS2 and KS3.
• Teach various subjects at Key Stage 2 and 3 level
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £85 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education