Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in Kidderminster who are currently recruiting for a full time teacher of Dance to teach across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed Dance Teacher to cover a maternity absence. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to lead groups through GCSE and A Level Exam preparation.
The role will also include small amounts of PE teaching to build up a full time timetable.
This is a full time role starting in September 2019 and continuing until February 2020.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
· Experience as a Dance Teacher
· Strong Dance subject knowledge and dance background.
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and KS5 Dance
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education