Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school located in North Worcestershire who are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher to teach on a full time basis starting in September. The post would be on a long term supply basis but there are permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
The school is based near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great reputation. They are looking for a teacher to teach Design Technology on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Product Design to A Level but teachers with experience in the other DT subjects are considered including Resistant Materials, Graphics, and Engineering.
The role is due to start in September on a full time basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching
Design Technology to KS3, 4 and 5, including
A Level Product Design
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 Design Technology
· Plan, mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Prepare students for GCSE/ A Level exams
· To paid be up to £173 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.