Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Kidderminster who are currently recruiting for a full time Drama Teacher to work with Key Stages 3 and 4, with some Key Stage 5. This is a large secondary school where the staff really try and work as a team, forming good working relationships.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of teaching Drama to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and be comfortable working with a range of abilities and some challenging behaviour.
This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. It is due to start in September on a full time basis and is initially just for the autumn term with potential to be extended beyond.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Experience teaching Drama to KS3 and KS4. KS5 is a bonus.
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable.
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary of up to £173 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education