Rubery, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education large two form entry Primary School located near the Worcestershire and Birmingham county border. The school has a good reputation and was graded as ‘Good’ in their most recent OFSTED.
Flourish Education are recruiting for an Early Years teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work with the Reception class. The role includes planning and marking, but the teachers often share resources.
The role is looking to start in between February half term and Easter on a maternity contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply. Early Years Teacher status also considered.
• Experience working in Reception or Nursery
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Early Years class
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education