Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary school in Worcester who are currently recruiting for a full time English Teacher to work with Key Stages 3 and 4 and some Key Stage 5. This is a large secondary school and Sixth Form with a good reputation.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed teacher of English to work with Key Stages 3 and 4 on a permanent contract. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 English is essential whilst experience of KS5 is desirable.
This is a full time role starting in September, the new academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Strong English Language and Literature knowledge or speciality
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and KS4 English
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education