Up to £168 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry primary school in the Kidderminster area. The school is located outside the town centre in a residential area with easy access to main roads and public transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join the school on a permanent basis. This is a full class teaching role and the candidate would be expected to plan and assess all work.
The role is to start in September, the start of the new academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working in Key Stage 2
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Key Stage 2 Class.
• To mark and assess all work.
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education