Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £55 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a 2 form entry primary school located in Wolverhampton. The school converted to an academy 3 years ago and is one of three primary academies within the academy trust.
The school has recently gone through an OFSTED inspection and have been graded “GOOD” stating “the behaviour of pupils is good, pupils are polite and well mannered. They follow instructions and have positive attitudes to learning”.
The school require a Teacher Assistant to work in a year 3 class on a long term full time temporary basis. Commencing September 2018.
The successful candidate must:
· Hold a minimum of a level 3 childcare qualification (Strong Level 2’s are welcome to apply)
· Have up to date curriculum knowledge
· Have 1:1 experience
· Experienced in small groups work
· Have recent schools experience
· Have a strong proven track record of positive support in the classroom
· Be experienced supporting EY-KS2 (A particular preference is fine)
· Be able to provide a minimum of two years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
· You will be responsible for supporting a year 3 class but have the ability to float between classes and be on hand to support other year groups as and when needed across the primary age range.
· Ability to work with enthusiasm and passion
· Work on a one to one basis with children
· Working closely with the class teacher
· Be responsible for small group work
In return for your hard work, Flourish Education can offer you:
· A personalised specialist Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· Access to exclusive schools in the local area
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella pay options