Up to £150 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to start after the Easter holidays. The role is due continue through until the end of the academic year.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. The role required will be to teach Maths at Key Stage 3 level, with the majority of the lessons being for Year 8 students.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching Maths and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. The role will require full planning and marking.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching and planning for Maths at Key Stage 3
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3 Maths curriculum
· Plan for Key Stage 3 Maths
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.