Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in North Worcestershire who are currently recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed and are also graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed teacher of Maths to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 with a focus on top set Year 11 and A Level work. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting after Easter and running through until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Strong Maths subject knowledge or speciality
· Experience teaching A Level Maths
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and KS5 Maths
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education