Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with small primary school on the outskirts of Evesham who are looking for a full-time school administrator to start in September on a temp-to-perm basis. This role is based on 35 hours per week, term time only.
This role is based in the school office and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective administrative for the school to ensure a smooth operational running on a day-to-day basis. Duties will include operating the switch board, answering telephone calls, inputting data and dealing with general office enquiries.
This is a small school, and often the successful candidate will be in the school office on their own, so prior experience and independence is essential.
Previous school admin experience is required and essential.
This School Administrator position is full time, temp to perm starting in September 2021.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Administrator
· You must have had previous school admin experience
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
Responsibilities of a School Administrator:
· General office duties
· Imputing data
· Answering telephone calls
· Texting parents
· Operating the switchboard
· Dealing with queries from parents, staff, students and external organisations.
· To paid be up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education