Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form based in the Worcestershire. Our Client is an inclusive school that expects all students to make a difference within the community as well as the school by demonstrating their core values.
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Science Teacher to join their friendly department that is able teach from Key Stage 3 up to Key Stage 5.
This role is due to start after February half term and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and A – Level Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education