Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Redditch who are currently recruiting for a full time Science Teacher to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and some Key Stage 5. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed teacher of Science to teach all three Science’s. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
The role is full time teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics to Key Stage 4 with the option of Key Stage 5 Biology for candidates with suitable experience.
This is a full time role starting in September on a fixed term contract.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Strong Science subject knowledge. Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full time timetable KS3 and KS4 Science.
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education