Nr Wellesbourne, Warwickshire
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small village primary school on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant on a full time temporary basis to start when schools return from lockdown.
The school has an excellent reputation and thrives on its smaller than average class sizes as well as its rural location.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required to full time. The role is as general class support for a mixed KS1/LKS2 class but there will be some extra support needed for a child with mild SEN.
The role is due to start ASAP and continue initially through until Easter, but likely the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is preferred
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· General class support for the mixed age class.
· One to one support for a child with mild SEN
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.