Up to £168 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a one form entry Primary School near the town centre of Kidderminster. The school are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to teach the class on a full-time basis. The school are looking for candidates who are committed to a long-term teaching role, including planning and marking.
The school has recently moved into a new building, with good, spacious facilities. It has a strong Christian ethos and good links with the local church.
The school is currently in Special Measures; however, it has received its first monitoring inspection which showed good progress has been made.
The role is due to start just before Whitsun week.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working in Key Stage 1
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• Commitment to a long-term teaching role.
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a KS1 Class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education