Hall Green , West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are recruiting a Humanities Teacher. This position will involve teaching KS3 and KS4 Geography and History with a heavier focus on Geography. In addition to classroom teaching, a successful candidate will be responsible for the running of intervention classes during break times and after school.
Our client is a diverse school that enhances the surrounding community and has an excellent local reputation. The school ensures that every pupil makes great progress and is responsible for their own learning.
This role is initially for a six-week period to start immediately with a potential to continue for three months.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography or History
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography and History up to KS4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Running intervention classes at Lunch Time and After School
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education