Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Worcestershire who are recruiting a Geography Teacher. The successful candidate must be able to teach Geography at Key Stage 3, 4 and having knowledge of Key Stage 5 is favourable.
Our client is a school for 11-18-year olds who are seeking an enthusiastic Geography Teacher with excellent subject knowledge to join their department to teach across all year groups.
This role is due to start after February half term and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography up to KS5
· Understanding of Human and Physical topics
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £173 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.