Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting for a Geography Teacher to start September 2019. Our Client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
This role will involve teaching Geography across Key Stage 3 and 4 and whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and commitment to extracurricular activities. The school are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Geography Teacher that is committed to raising attainment and promoting good behaviour.
This is a full-time role starting from September on a temporary to permanent contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in Geography / Humanities
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography
· Good behaviour management skills
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Committed to organising extracurricular activities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving attainment
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education