Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a large and well established ‘Good’ rated Secondary School in Wolverhampton who are currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher to join their team from the 20th June (but are also open for a September start) on a long term/ongoing basis.
A successful candidate will join the schools expanding Geography department working specifically across key stage 3 and 4 but knowledge of Key Stage 5 is desirable.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required alongside form tutor duties and continued professional development will be provided.
This full time Geography Teacher position is ideally starting on the 20th June but is also available for a September start, for the right candidate and is due to continue on a long term ongoing basis.
To apply to this Geography Teacher role, you will need the following
· To have worked in a UK Secondary School
· Hold a QTS in Geography or Humanities
· To have good behaviour and classroom management
· Ability to teach Geography and other humanities subjects to Key stage 3 and 4.
Responsibilities as a Geography Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including marking and planning
· Driving improvements in pupils’ grades
· Monitoring and driving pupil progress
· Maintaining good behaviour management within the classroom
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education