Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green who are looking to recruit a Geography Teacher. Our client works closely with the local community and the staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
A successful candidate will join the school’s current humanities department and will be responsible for teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. Planning, assessment and attending departmental meetings will be required.
This Geography Teacher position is starting immediately on a full-time long-term basis.
To apply to this Geography Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in a Humanities subject (Preferably Geography)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to teach Geography to Key Stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as a Geography Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities (Planning and preparation of lessons, marking, assessments)
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· To be paid up to £170 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education