Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich that are recruiting a qualified Geography Teacher on a temporary basis. The school has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
Our client is seeking a motivated Geography teacher to work with Key Stage 3 and 4 and take on the responsibility of planning lessons, marking, and carrying out assessments.
This a maternity cover starting September and continuing until Easter.
To apply to this role Geography Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experienced teaching Geography up to Key Stage 4
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities as a Geography Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behavior
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170.00 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education