Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham that are recruiting a qualified Geography Teacher full time from September. The school has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
Our client Create a happy, purposeful and secure learning environment which engenders in all a hunger to fulfil potential.
They are seeking a motivated Geography teacher to work with Key Stage 3 and 4 and take on the responsibility of planning lessons, marking, and carrying out assessments. This is due to start in September on long term supply contract
To apply to this role Geography Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experienced teaching Geography up to Key Stage 4
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities as a Geography Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behavior
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170.00 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Robert Goodby at Flourish Education 0121 423 3557