Bartley Green, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in the South Birmingham area who are recruiting for a Geography Teacher to join their team as soon as possible, this role will primarily be teaching Geography to Key stages 3 and 4 but will also involve covering other humanities subjects on the timetable.
Our client promotes high standards and acceptance for all, in a safe and respectful learning community. Pupils are supported by rewarding their successes and developing their resilience on their journey to achieving their higher aspirations.
This Geography Teaching position is full time and is due to start as soon as possible for the right candidate on an ongoing basis
To apply to this Geography Teacher role, you will need the following
· To have worked in a UK Secondary School
· Hold a QTS in Geography or Humanities
· To have good behaviour and classroom management
· Ability to teach Geography and other humanities subjects to Key stage 3 and 4.
Responsibilities as a Geography Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including marking and planning
· Driving improvements in pupils’ grades
· Monitoring and driving pupil progress
· Maintaining good behaviour management within the classroom
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.