Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Balsall Heath who are recruiting a Geography Teacher from June 2019. Our clients staff team are extremely motivated to deliver high quality teaching that allows students to maximise their potential and their GCSE pass rates are 15% higher than the national average.
The successful candidate must be able enthusiastic in the classroom and have the ability to teach Geography across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
This Geography Teacher role is due to start after Whitsun half term and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Geography
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Geography up to Key Stage 5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education