Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £215 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client is a Secondary School based in Solihull that is currently recruiting for a Head of Mathematics from January 2019. This role has come about from internal promotion.
The school has an excellent local reputation and is currently working its way out of requiring improvement. It has a brilliant staff team with everyone motivated to do the very best for the school and its students.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach Maths up to KS4
· Able to understand data
· You will need QTS and UK Teaching Experience
· Raise standards in education
· Management of Maths department
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· Up to £215 a day pay rate
· Continue professional development
· Chance of working with family run agency that values you as a person not a number
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.