Tipton, West Midlands
Up to £220 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in the Dudley are for 11-19-year olds that are recruiting a Head of Maths on a temporary basis from January. This is a large secondary school where staff and students work collaboratively to achieve success.
Our client is seeking a current Head of Maths to join their team. They are looking for a candidate that wants to develop professionally by taking on the responsibility of leading the department.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will also be required across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. As well as middle leadership team duties and responsibilities.
This Head of Maths position is starting from January 2021 and is a full-time temporary position with the possibility of this role becoming permanent.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience leading a faculty is a desirable
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths up to Key Stage 5
· Leading the Maths Department
· Developing an exciting curriculum
· Raise pupil outcomes
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Maths grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Salary MPS /UPS (plus TLR)
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on this Head of Maths Role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.