Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Harborne that are recruiting a Part time Health and Social Teacher to join their team from September.
Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
This Health and Social Teaching role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. This role will predominately be working with Key Stages 4 and 5 on a daily basis.
This position is a full-time role to start in September on a temporary rolling basis.
To apply for this Health and Social Teaching role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Hold a QTS In Health and Social care
· To have strong subject knowledge of Health and Social care.
· To have taught Health and Social to Key stages 4 and 5
Responsibilities of a Health and Social Teacher:
· Take on full planning and marking whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS4 and KS5 Health and Social
· Able to demonstrate and support students’ progression within lessons
· Have a good sense of behaviour management if needed.
· To be paid up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.