Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Harborne that are recruiting for a full time Health and Social Teacher to join their team from January 2022. Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
This Health and Social Teaching role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. This role will predominately be working with Key Stages 4 and 5 on a daily basis.
This position is a full-time role to start in the new year on a temporary rolling basis.
To apply to this Health and Social Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Health and Social Care (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of the Health and Social curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Health and Social Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Delivering informative but engaging lessons for students across Key stages 3 and 4
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education