Up to £118 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in Cannock who require an experienced Teacher of History & Humanities. This role would involve all duties included with being a full time History Teacher and Tutor Group Leader. The school are looking for a passionate Teacher to cover a Maternity.
The role will involve teaching Key Stages 3 & 4 with also the potential of covering other Humanities subjects. The Schools focus is on maximising each child’s potential by providing the best education path for their students. This role would be ideal for a Teacher who is passionate about teaching History to young minds.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) - NQT's are also encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary Humanities teacher
· Two references from your last two teaching posts
· A proven record of raising examination results
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate student's progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
· *Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.