Kings Norton, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
A partner school of Flourish Education situated in Kings Norton are looking to recruit a hardworking History teacher to join their team in September. The school is a growing Academy who serve their local community.
This role is predominately working with Key Stages 3 and 4 and will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This role is full time and due to start in September 2022 on a temporary/ permanent basis for the right candidate.
To apply for this History Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Teacher.
· Strong subject knowledge of History
· A strong reference from a recent school
· Excellent subject knowledge in History
Responsibilities as a History Teacher
· Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and 4.
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary up to £180 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education