Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in central Wolverhampton. They are looking for an experienced History Teacher to join their team full time. They would prefer if the chosen candidate is able to teach up to Key Stage 5 History. Full teaching responsibilities will be required, including planning and marking.
Our client is proud of their academic talented students, but you will also find that they are greatly proud of sporting, musical, creative, artistic, technological and scientific excellence.
This role is full time and starting after February half term.
To apply to this History Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in History (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Preferable to be able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a History Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943