Castle Vale, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school on the outskirts of the Castle Bromwich area. The school are looking for a History Teacher to start In January for the full academic year. The school is a new state of the art school and they strive to make all pupils achieve the highest personal and academic standards
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of History to work with key stages 3 and 4 and be part of a successful Humanities department. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting in January 2022 and is expected to last until At least July.
To apply to this History Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in a Humanities/History
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of History
· Ability to teach confidently up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a History Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and Marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and motivating pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.