Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Sixth Form in Solihull who are recruiting a History Teacher to join their department. The successful candidate must be able to teach History at Key Stage 4 and 5 with excellent subject knowledge up to A – Level.
Our client is a Sixth Form for 16 -19-year-old students that provide A-Level, BTEC and CACHE courses across a variety of subjects. They are ambitious for all students to challenge themselves to do their best and are supported by a friendly and approachable staff team.
This role has become available due to staff absence is due to start immediately and is expected to last until the end term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in History
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of History up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education