Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £175 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education and are actively seeking a History Teacher to teach both key stages 3 and 4. This is a large secondary school located in Walsall and close to public transport links. The school offers support from staff and pupils are well behaved and focus on achieving success which is reminded through the schools vision.
The school are looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to the role, producing good lessons and lead by example. This is a full or part time role starting in January running up until the end of the current academic year in the first instance potentially longer and involves full planning and marking, producing lessons that enrich and challenge the students.
To apply to this role you will need the following
Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.