Kings Norton, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in the South Birmingham area who are looking for a HLTA/Cover Supervisor on a long-term basis. Our client is a 3-form entry school with an OFSTED rating of good. They are a part of a multi academy trust and strive to achieve the best..
The school are looking for a HLTA to be able to cover lessons across Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4 and to cover planned PPA lessons throughout the key stages and with this role there are no planning or marking involved.
This position is a full-time role starting immediately till the end of the academic year.
To apply for the HLTA Role you will need the following:
· HLTA qualification or Degree qualification
· Current DBS on the update service
· Experience across KS1-KS4
· Good behaviour skills
Responsibilities as a HLTA:
· Covering lessons across Key Stage 1 – Key Stage 4
· Taking on responsibilities of the class – no marking or planning involved
· Cover planned PPA lessons
· Taking on the mentoring role
· Competitive salary of up £85 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.