Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
HLTA - Nursery/Reception
About The Role
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Wolverhampton who are looking to recruit a HLTA to work within an EYFS setting supporting the class teacher within a classroom setting and when required teach classes, cover planned absences and allow teachers time to plan and mark.
This role is to work supporting in either Nursery or Reception (TBC) as whole class support teacher cover planned absences and teach lessons.
The role is required to start April 2021 on a full-time basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· HLTA Qualification or a Degree
· Experience of leading classes in the absence of a teacher
· Booster group experience
· RWI training/knowledge would be an advantage.
· Experience of working with Intervention Groups.
· SEN and/or EAL experience
· A positive, can-do attitude
· A commitment to teaching.
· Experience of working with children with Special Needs.
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis.
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· Teach classes on their own.
· Cover planned absences.
· To support SEN children within the classroom setting
· Support the class Teacher (Year group to be confirmed)
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
· Competitive salary up to £85
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943