Darlaston, West Midlands
Up to £90 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in the Walsall area who are looking for a HLTA on a long-term basis, this is an immediate start and expected to last until February half term. Our client is a 2-form entry school with an OFSTED rating of good.
The school are looking for a HLTA to cover lessons across year 1 and take a daily phonics groups. The school are looking for someone who is RWI trained.
This position is a full-time role starting immediately.
To apply for the HLTA Role you will need the following:
· HLTA qualification or Degree qualification
· Be a confident and ambitious Teaching Assistant or HLTA
· Current DBS on the update service
· Experience across KS1
· Good behaviour skills
Responsibilities as a HLTA:
· Covering lessons across year 1
· Be confident to take whole classes in year 1
· Work collaboratively with the teacher to plan and prepare
· Work flexibly, to cover absences
· To lead and support children with daily phonics sessions
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education